Essure is a device that was invented to help offer a permanent birth control solution to females.
But what happened that today every person aware of Essure suggests staying away from Essure implant?
Essure was endorsed as an informal casualty 10-minute procedure for females who want to be sterilized but don’t want to undergo surgery or anesthesia with an outdated tubal ligation (getting one’s “tubes tied”).
Why Essure Lawsuits were filed, what is the story behind?
Essure side effects are pretty devastating for a woman’s long-term health and quality of life.
In September 2015, the FDA published a report ahead of a consultative meeting to discuss the safety requirements associated with Essure device.
Food And Drugs Administration or FDA went through nearly 5,000 reports of side effects, dozens of studies, and case reports related to Essure and its complications.
After they went through all the reports and case studies filed against Essure device, they finally came to final conclusion and launched FDA Essure Warning.
They launched an issue of order that the practice of Essure implant should be stopped immediately.
Here is the list of the utmost severe problems related with Essure birth control:
• Chronic/persistent pain: This situation occurs when Essure is implanted inappropriately, punctures organs, travels, or leading to allergic reaction.
• Changes in vaginal bleeding: More heavy, protracted, or frequent bleeding is a common side effect.
• Nickel allergy/hypersensitivity: Essure coils are made from nickel-titanium (Nitinol) metal, which caused allergic reactions, itching, and hives in many females. Nearly 10% of women are allergic to nickel.
• Perforation: Essure can travel and perforate the fallopian tubes or the uterus.
• Migration in the stomach: In many cases, Essure moved to other parts of the body and slash abdominal organs as well as the bowel or bladder.
Do visit this link to find out more about Essure device and complications that led lot of females to file lawsuit.
• Pregnancy: Women who got pregnant even after the implantation of Essure were more likely to have a life-threatening ectopic pregnancy or lapse.